Luggage Tips & Airlines
Stay Calm & Carry On
Sure, life is full of challenges, we love making dreams come true, but how about finding that perfect bag to start with?
. but I loved the color
. it won’t stack, but it’s got a shoulder strap
. it used to fit under the airline seat?
We can’t live without them. Who else has a graveyard of broken bags? A wheel missing (thank you American), a zipper split, a tear. There are many "Refurbish or Repurpose Vintage and not so vintage suitcases" pretty interesting to go look. I am here to say, "your luggage will make or break your travel, getaway, trip."
This NO nonsense fact: the perfect and desirable luggage is based on your personal needs and preferences. Comparing a long list of luggage and suitcase brands, we hope you will create your personal guide following our guide towards choosing the best possible bag for your traveling whereever you go! Facts about luggage:
1. the parameters you set for luggage are as important as your work, car, home and children priorities. I know what I like, I know the gorilla’s at the airport will like it too.
2. there’s more than one Top Ten, 10 Best-Selling and Consumer Reports. BUT, we’re all dreamers, we have our heart set on the journey, the perfect story. It's not set on complete logic, our needs are unique, like our cravings looking at a menu!
1. Decide How You’ll Use Your Bag : is it for flying, driving, cruising, or some other purpose? For airplane travel, familiarize yourself with luggage rules of airlines you're patronizing. For road trips: look for pliable bags to maximize your trunk space. For cruise ships, they stack baggage in the boat’s belly before departure: flat, rigid luggage is optimal.
2. Know Which Size You Need, this will depend on the length of your trip(s). Are you flying, airline luggage restrictions, what are your own habits? Can you pack for two weeks in a carry-on and underseat personal item?
3. Carry-on or check-in? There is a science to this. Comparing check-in bags can be an expedition with so many details.
A) Soft-side with zipper, everything goes into, sits nicely on room luggage rack with top standing up against the wall. You dig or lift things up to reach or find articles.
B) Hard-side, two sides, two even compartments help you organize with a divider. Is anything you pack (especially coming home) bigger or wider? How does this fit on the luggage rack?
4. Store Your Bag: once you're home, where will it go? Hard-sided bags are unflexible; soft-sided bags have more flexibility. NOTE: Don't settle for a bag based just on where you'll store it.
Wild Side Destinations
Tahiti Destination Weddings
Fiji Destination Weddings
Destination Divaz Travel
All Weddings Allowed
F: Wild Side Destinations
F: Destination Weddings.Travel
F: Special Events by PJ
T: The Wedding Fairy
Mon-Fri 8-6 Sat/Sun: by Appt
Managed by Voyager Websites