Tropical breezes and turquoise waters await you from Honolulu and Waikiki beach in Oahu, to the lush greenery of Kauai and the breathtaking sunsets of Maui, and the dramatic black sands and flowing volcano of Hawaii. Whether you plan to spend your days on world-class beaches, hiking, shopping, golfing or swimming with dolphins, we've got exceptional hotels and condos to meet and exceed your expectations! If you're searching for the perfect Hawaii honeymoon resort to celebrate your new marriage, we're proud to offer premium properties to set the stage for memories that last a lifetime.
8 You-Just-Might Miss Spots Says PJ!
We've been around and across the Hawaiian Islands from the beaches to the gardens, cliffs and local hang-loose spots with local charm. Here's a few hidden treasures from PJ!
1) Hawaii, at the northernmost tip for quaint boutiques, lively restaurants and outdoor recreation.
2) Hilo, delivers everything from multiethnic comfort foods, the state's largest farmer's market, rainforest adventures and accessible waterfalls!
3) Haleiwa, the famed North Shore, surf culture, top competitions, art galleries, restaurants!
4) Kaimuki, Foodies love this eclectic, walkable Honolulu neighborhood! Decadent bakeries, healthy cafes, stylish brewpubs and trendy eateries.
5) Koloa's sugar plantation past is proudly on display with restored vintage storefronts. Tell your clients to hike the Koloa Heritage Trail for the area's most important cultural sites.
6) As "Kauai's Biggest Little Town," Hanapepe is popular for its local restaurants (have your clients try an authentic Hawaiian plate lunch) and chic artisan galleries.
7) Nestled on the west slope of Haleakala, Kula is a picturesque farming district where your clients can tour a dairy, distillery, winery and lavender farm.
8) If your clients want to live (and eat) like a local, have them visit Wailuku for its small-town eateries, bakeries, bistros and coffee shops.