Tropical breezes and turquoise waters from Honolulu and Waikiki beach in Oahu, to the lush greenery of Kauai and the breathtaking sunsets of Maui, and the dramatic black sands and erupting volcano of Hawaii. Spend your days on world-class beaches, hiking, shopping, golfing or swimming with dolphins, our exceptional hotels and condos will meet and exceed your expectations! If you're searching for the perfect Hawaii honeymoon resort to celebrate your new marriage, we're proud to offer premium properties to set the stage for memories that last a lifetime.
8 You-Just-Might Miss Spots Says PJ!
We've been around and across the Hawaiian Islands from the beaches to the gardens, cliffs and local hang-loose spots with local charm. Here's a few hidden treasures from PJ!
Hawaii -- ON HOLD DUE TO VOLCANO
1) Hawaii, the northernmost tip for quaint boutiques, lively restaurants & outdoor recreation.
2) Hilo, delivers everything from multiethnic comfort foods, the state's largest farmer's market, rainforest adventures & accessible waterfalls!
3) Haleiwa, the famed North Shore, surf culture, top competitions, art galleries, restaurants!
4) Kaimuki, Foodies love this eclectic, walkable Honolulu neighborhood! Decadent bakeries, healthy cafes, stylish brewpubs and trendy eateries.
5) Koloa's sugar plantation past is on display with restored vintage storefronts. Hike the Koloa Heritage Trail for the area's most important cultural sites.
6) "Kauai's Biggest Little Town," Hanapepe, popular for local restaurants & chic artisan galleries.
7) The west slope of Haleakala, Kula is a picturesque farming district where you can tour a dairy, distillery, winery and lavender farm.
8) If you want to live (and eat) like a local, visit Wailuku for its small-town eateries, bakeries, bistros and coffee shops.